Wednesday, October 26, 2005

End of the First Marking Period!



Congratulations! You've completed the first marking period! Now is the perfect time to revisit your goals and decide on new ones! Maybe you're going to focus on turning in all homework for the new marking period, or perhaps you're going to set a goal of reading 10 minutes each night. You might decide to dust off your multiplication facts, or try to keep your desk more organized. Whatever your new goals are, here's the place to post them!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:12:00 PM, Blogger M. Ells Perry said...

My goal is to keep working at keeping my room organized for my students so that they always know where things are. I am also going to do my best in my own classes! :) My last goal is to keep finding interesting and fun ways for my students to learn new things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home